Monday, September 26, 2016

September Quilt for Project Gabriel

I'm a little behind on my quilting and posting. I believe I donated my August quilt without posting it on here. Woops!

Here's a cute September quilt to make up for that.

You'll have to tilt your head to the side to view the quilt as it is meant to be.

This beauty measures 40 inches by 60 inches.

It is getting donated to Project Gabriel, a Catholic charity which helps young women. 

The quilting method is Quilt As You Go. 

I had a lot of fun with this one. I was able to use up scraps from my stash.

The batting was pieced together from pieces I had bought at a yard sale. The flannel backing was donated to me by employees of Schrader's Fabrics




Binding is machine sewn so that it can put up with the abuse of a washing machine and dryer.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Keep on quilting and using up those scraps for a good cause!

No comments: