Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Bible Quotes comfort quilt


Donation Quilt #4


This quilt was made with fabric donated by the employees and customers of Fabrics by Barb



The central word panels were left over from another project I had made a while back. It was actually a book panel.


The backing is flannel, which was also donated. The quilt batting was left over from other projects.


I did binding a little different on this one, but I liked it.

This comfort quilt will be donated to my local hospital.


I am having a lot of fun with these quilts this year. My goal is to use up as much of my fabric stash as is physically possible. I love piecing together batting and searching my stash for coordinating fabrics.

Pinterest has been giving me all sorts of ideas.

I get better with each quilt I make. I find that I keep learning little things along the way.

Thanks for visiting my blog. May you be inspired to put your scraps to good use.

No comments: